SPRD is proud to present our skater of the month for January!
• Name and Number: Chew Chew Train Wreck, 382
• Team(s): All-Star, Brawlers, High Rollers
• Years Playing: Little over 1.5 years
• Job in League: Head of Bout production
• What is your preferred position: Blocker
• What is you pre-derby athletic experience: Cheerleading, field hockey, throwing(ie shot put and discus) during spring track
• Do you have a pre-game ritual: Relax and watch an archived game on WFTDA TV
• What are the highlights from your derby career: Being part of SPRD's first sanctioned game
• What’s on your breakfast sandwich: BACON!
• Which beach is your beach: Really not a beach person but if I go, I go to Sea Isle
• Do you believe in the Jersey Devil: Honestly, who doesn't
• For the record: Springsteen or Bon Jovi: Bon Jovi
• What are you looking forward to this season: Another season with a wonderful group of skaters/friends, reaching personal goals,and becoming a better skater/player.